AMERICAN CRAFT RETAILERS EXPO™ (ACRE™) PHILADELPHIA
FEBRUARY 18 -20, 2017
PENNSYLVANIA CONVENTION CENTER - HALL A
WE'RE READY FOR YOU TO JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
IndieMe™ (formerly Wholesalecrafts.com™) is proud to announce its third annual American Craft Retailers Expo™ (ACRE™) Philadelphia show February 18 - 20, 2016. Produced by IndieMe™ and benchmarked off the growing success of all ACRE™ shows, ACRE™ Philadelphia is the premier wholesale event of the season. Founded and privately owned by Nancy Vince since 1998, IndieMe™ is the leading online service for retailers to source American and Canadian wholesale artists. Currently boasting over 1,200 artists and 15,000 retailer members, IndieMe™ is the only successful “online trade show” of its kind.
ACRE™ Philadelphia will feature hundreds of juried wholesale artists among six distinct juried showcases, with a careful selection of Emerging Artists sprinkled throughout:
- Handmade Gifts & Accessories
- The Gallery of Fine Craft
- Handmade Jewelry
- High Design Jewelry
- Handmade Wearable Art
- Retailer Resource
OUR PHILADELPHIA VISION
- Our vision is to preserve the valued business that has been conducted in Philadelphia. We recognize this has been many artists' best show and we will protect that reputation and result.
- Preserve the quality of artists Philadelphia has been known for, building on that quality by using a second tier jury and curator system exclusively for ACRE™ Philadelphia.
- Continuously build buyer attendance. Our marketing plan focuses on an aggressive campaign to attract new buyers including direct mailings, incentives, email blasts and advertising. Exceptional buyer education programs will be offered to buyers. And, of course, we believe in not charging registration fees to buyers.
ACRE™ PHILADELPHIA DETAILS
The show will take place at the Pennsylvania Convention Center - Hall A in 2017. Artists will have 2 days for set up, February 16 and 17. Show days are February 18 - 20. All exhibitors need to be out by midnight the day of closing. Show hours are 9:30 am – 5:30 pm, Saturday and Sunday, 9:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday.
Tickets are only sold at the show
Children under 12 are free
Philadelphia Tattoo Arts Convention
Pennsylvania Convention Center
131 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Friday 2 PM – 12 AM
Saturday 11 AM – 12 AM
Sunday 11 AM – 8 PM